The time has almost come: at Shoes For Crews we are excited to welcome you to the A+A Trade Fair and Congress for Occupational Safety, Security and Health 2023 in Düsseldorf. We have many exciting updates to share: we are particularly proud to announce our new outsole technologies, 4SG Four Seasons Grip and Ice Pro, the new industrial brand SFC Pro, and our collaboration with PUMA® Safety.
The A+A is the world’s largest trade fair for occupational safety and health, offering its visitors a wealth of opportunities to learn more about those topics. From October 24th to 27th, under the motto “People Count,” you will have the opportunity to learn about the latest technologies and trends, discover innovative products and solutions, and establish valuable connections. Are you as excited as us? Do you want to know what awaits you at the fair and why it’s worth your while planning a visit? In that case, read on.
Shoes For Crews at A+A
To make finding us at the A+A Trade Fair easy and to know more about what to expect at our booth in addition to the exciting news we’re waiting to share with you, here’s a brief overview:
- Where can you find us? You’ll locate our 40m² booth in Hall 13, Stand No. C66 – simply use the interactive map.
- What can you expect there? You will have the opportunity to view a variety of our styles and, of course, try them on for yourself. Furthermore, we will demonstrate the features of our slip-resistant outsole so that you can get a better understanding of our products. Additionally, you can access our digital Buyers Guide anytime via QR code. If you require more information after the event you can also schedule a consultation appointment with one of our experts or place an order directly.
- Who will welcome you there? This year, you’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with several of our experts:
- Chris Perry (General Manager Europe)
- Emmanuel Diemer (Sales Director Europe)
- Daniele Arioli (National Account Manager – HoReCa West & South)
- Dave Muller (Sales Controller Sales-UK, Ireland, Netherlands & Export)
- Gerhard Jesse (Sales Controller Industrial, Agriculture and Retail Germany)
- Irmgard Considine (Global ESG Manager)
- Renato Villa Real (National Account Manager-Industrial, Agriculture and Retail Italy/Spain)
- Siobhan Walsh O’Donnell (National Account Manager – Ireland, Greece & Middle East Export)
- What news can you expect? While we don’t want to give away too much, we’d like to provide you with a glimpse of our exciting announcements at the A+A Trade Fair this year. At Shoes For Crews, we continuously aim to advance not only our technology and expertise but also the industries we serve. We are proud to introduce the brand SFC PRO, with a focus on the industrial sector, SFC PRO has been designed with the unique challenges of those working in the field in mind.
All shoe models from the product categories Safety, M.A.P.S. (Military, Ambulance, Police, Security), and rubber boots will be part of the SFC Pro brand in the future.
A significant portion of these models will feature our new 4SG Four Seasons Grip outsole, designed specifically for challenging surfaces and applications – in every season and all weather conditions. Another highlight is our ICE Pro outsole, which provides traction on slush, wet, and frozen ice, ensuring safe work even in extreme snowy conditions.
Additionally, we are particularly proud of our new collaboration with ISM, a globally leading manufacturer of safety shoes and an exclusive PUMA® licensee partner. Together, we have developed a completely new line of safety shoes under the motto “The Future of Athletic Safety.”